Free Help Video, Honor Our Troops Free Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noflyzone

Banned
Hi everyone, in the spirit of keeping freeware free,
Honor the Troops Free Video! at;
{SNIP}
keeping freeware free! At; with Free Videos!
{SNIP}
keeping freeware free! At; with Free Videos!
{SNIP}
No E-Mail or Personal info. Required, Truly Free!!!

Sincerely Proud of Our Troops
Eddie Batista
Video Tech 101 Productions
{SNIP}
A Free Internet Community Service
Enjoy!

Um...no. This forum is not the right place for this.

6.) No Spamming. Do not Spam the forum and cross post your messages in the other forums. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty posts, posts with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Do NOT use this site as an advertising tool.
There you have it. If you want me to be more specific, Number 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 2.

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty posts, posts with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count.
How is that not clear?

*me reports YOU!*

There is a world outside of the US, you know. And this forum has plenty of members (myself included) for whom the US troops are not in any way "OUR troops". Either way, you are a new member who signed up entirely for purpose of drawing people to your site. This is defined as spam; you are not contributing to the forum as a member, you are taking advantage of the number of people who frequent here to advertise your propaganda. Take it elsewhere. Thread closed.

Send me an email if you wish to discuss the specifics of our forum rules further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom