shouldnt this be good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_110

Solid State Member
ive been looking through alot of different parts before i decided to built a computer i made sure that i was getting the best that my money could buy. ordered my comp and and built it. tried playing bf2 and it freezes on me constantly making me have to restart my computer.

.my specs.
aspire x-plorer case
chiaintech motherboard VNF4
amd 3500+
nvidia 6600 GT by evga pci-express
500 power supply by aspire
Serial ATA hard drive 80gig.
and a toshiba combo dvd/cd drive

i knew i was getting the best my money could buy and i thought i would be able to play most games with ease.

if u have any ideas of what it can be or what i can do please write ur suggestion

i put a temperature readout on my cpu heatsink. it reads out 97 degrees farenheit when im just doing simple tasks such as music aim and internet. but when i play games it goes up to over 100 mainly 108 degrees farenheit

I'm guessing you got an intermittent failure, they're a b!tch to find, cause they'll pass most checks. Get mem-test and see if its your memory, if it passes then under clock your video card and see if it goes away. Then cpu stress test. Alot of times things won't just burn out, but slowly act up more and more until they finally give out.

Your cpu has a temp sensor built in, it should be listed in the bios. A program like motherboard monitor should allow you to view it in windows. Use that one instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom