help =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC Man Brian said:
I think the driver issue might be cut out of this plan. So I guess it's between Heat and Software. Juice Daddy, you think this problem is more leaned towards heat?

yep, while the comp is booting and loading everything... that processor is heating up, and if it is getting to hot from dust or overclocking, then it will automaticly shut down the computer... and after so many times of it shutting down before windows can fully load, you will start to see error screens durring boot(then it shuts off), but it might be software...

if mine overheats, then it will automaticly shut down...

i open my case and clean the whole thing up. no dusk arond the cpu and im having the same problem, i think it hardware failure. i just reformatt

Can you take a digital camera and take a pic of it or write the info down or does it go away to fast? I need to see what it says.

it can a software or hardware problem (this is most likely)

if it say it can't read certain address, it's a ram problem (I bet you this is the problem)
if it say unmoutable boot volume, the hard drive is bad or corrupt.
if it say non page fault, it is more likely a software issue.

Warez monster, don't you know the trick to make the blue screen stay on? I forgot it.
we need to know what the error says.

Sure do...forgot about that.

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> System
Go to Advanced
Under the Startup and Recovery section, click Settings...
Under System Failure un-check "Automatically restart"

I used to know how to pause that diagnostics screen when the computer is booting, one of the f keys, but it seems like this is happening once windows starts to load...seems to me that the only way to get a pic is to take one with a camera or try to read anything it says and memorize it... or you could unplug something when the blue screen comes on, this should freez the computer, lol

Findn_Nemo, do you have another computer or know anyone with one?, cause I suggest takeing your hard drive out and trying to boot it in a different computer and see if it loads windows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom