New mobo and vid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nissanspecv04

In Runtime
So im going to buy a new mobo and vid card. My Video card wont work no matter what I do, and im thinking my MSI neo-4 board isnt meant to be overclocked even after reading a lot of how to's.

Im going to get the DFI lan party board for sure. Now i just have a question about which video card to get. Im reading a lot of pluses on going with the 6800. Im planning on spending 150 for the board and 300 max for the video card. I need suggestions on the card. ANyone know of a really good one for 300? I cheaped out on the video card last tiem and wont make that mistake again. Thanx for the advice.

JDGreen92086 said:
$1 cheaper than your original plan!! You can get.. um... a canned soda with that dollar. THANK ME!! haha, j/p

LOL yea I could use a soda. Thanx. Thats what I was looking for. Anyone else have that card. Just makin sure its worth the 340 im gonna spend on it,

It's worth it. I'm sure everyone will assure you, heh. I'm actually getting ready to buy that exact card and motherboard in the next few days. Just have to pick out a case first :)

JDGreen92086 said:
It's worth it. I'm sure everyone will assure you, heh. I'm actually getting ready to buy that exact card and motherboard in the next few days. Just have to pick out a case first :)

well then i guess im in good company then. Thanx for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom