more problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup lightning

In Runtime
my new comp i built was messed up(hd light nt blinking, no power to the floppy, no display to the monitor). i decided to put all my old stuff back in so i could play some games. after i fininshed tryed to turn it on and am having the exact same problems. im so despserate. im about to take it to the store and pay like 9874987483 for them to find out whats wrong. somebody please help me. dont let me waste my money haha.

oh yeah, earlier out of nowhere everything on this site got really big. is it like this for everybody?

What are your specs?

It sounds like a power supply problem. Have you tried a different PSU? What PSU do you have?

There is no need to go to a store a waste money for them to fix it. You can always play the elimination game, where you strip it down to the bear essentials, and add things/swap items around.

new comp:
amd 3200
evga 6800gt
1gig corsair xms
asus a8ve mobo
thermaltake something its 430w
wd 40gig raptor

dont know how i can do the elimination thing. theres no speaker hooked up on my mobo. everyhard drive ive tried has been the same. dont have a regular pci card that i can check with. man, my stuffs been sitting here for like 2 weeks. im having withdrawal symptoms :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom