My Completed Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korruption18 said:
How did you get your wires to look so neat, What did you use? Where are all of your other PS connecters?
A ton of time an patience my friend. That black stuff is called wire loom. It's what they use for car electronics. We had some laying around, so I was like, what the heck

Originally posted by m3trj
Stock: 40C idle and 80C load.
Wow, and I thought 65 was going over the edge.

Heyyo,

Most computer chips start to fry after 80ºC. So running below 60ºC is safe. Obviously if you can hit temps below ~50ºC is highly reccomended as your system would live a long life. If you can get below 40ºC even under load would be incredible. You'd definately need a water cooling solution for that I bet.

If you guys note his case, the drives seem to be sideways, and not facing the normal way. This probably contributed bigtime to his ability to hide the wires.

The Looming job rocks man. Very impressive. Heh.. right now, I have 1 twist tie in my comp... rofl, I know, I should do better but I'm just too lazy. :p

Btw folks, º = alt 0186 ;)

0186, eh? º Ah HA! That will come in handy, thak you.

45 isnt pushing, and neither is 65. GFX cards run very hot. I had a FX5600 that idled at 61... IDLED!!! And I was told that that is not very high. Apparently when you hit 80+ idle is when you have to start worrying.

wow...very VERY nice, i like the case too,antec p160 is it?

edit: o, it was in ur sig...nvm that.

Wow quite impressive, I just finished trying to clean my case up to help the temps on my preshott, but after seeing your I feel like I have to go back to the drawing board.

I'm also wondering about the round IDE cables. I thought I read somewhere that there was a loss in speed due to the interferance from all 80 wires being so close, so I never used round cables. So if I'm mistaken can someone let me know so I can go get some round cables and try for a sweet, clean case like that.

They are usually nicely copper braided, but I've never heard that. It is rather interesting, would make sense as well. I'm going to do some research, see what i can come up with.

case looks good.....now come do mine

setup.jpg

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom