Windows Service Pack 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, reformat it, install XP with SP2, install rest of the updates, drivers then programs and tweaks

Oh. Well see I just built this and I'm not in the mood for a problem you know where I'm coming from man? Putting an OS on this was a horror the first night I got it, because it kept resetting itself. Next morning I tried it and it worked, and I have a feeling if I have to do it again which I probobally will in the future, I'm trying to avoid the Soonest time, lol. But yeah you can never be to sure. SP2 might adapt differently to my PC.

PC Man Brian said:
Again in English please.

post deleted

PC Man Brian said:
Haha. Yeah well I'm usually iffy on just about everything that is like this. I like to know everything about it before I go ahead and do it.

the was the second time your Gaye butt made a refence to the way that I type, so you won't find out from me.

if you could count past ten, then you would have understood what I was saying

tyler1989, pm me if you want to learn how to take sp1 one out of your XP cd and put sp2 in. it is really simple to do. it is called slipstreaming (can you spell that, pc woman)

despite what PC woman says, nobody had a problem installing XPsp2 as a fresh install, but thousands of people have had problems installing it over SP1. I tried to explain it to you in a short sentence about why this is so, but because I have typing issues, you had to mock me, so I won't explain nothing to you now.

figure it out on you own.

PC Man Brian said:
No.. I meant what do you mean by "A Fresh Install?"

and you want to talk about my typing. at least, I'm not stupid

Since when is it stupid to speak basic English? You could have meant a fresh install of XP or SP2. C'mon now man, get on the ball here.

PC Man Brian said:
Since when is it stupid to speak basic English? You could have meant a fresh install of XP or SP2. C'mon now man, get on the ball here.

I'd already explained it quite clear (maybe not as clear as a better typer), but because you knew nothing about slipstreaming a service pack or anything about downloading a whole seperate file to a certain spot on your computer as opposed to downloading a file on the fly that subject to be anywhere (it is called activeX), you wanted to mock me. get a dictionary. I spoke english. At least, I understand computers

you obviously don't know much about computers (all we have to do is check your posts, it's obvious). if you want to learn here, show a little respect. most people here, if they don't understand what I'm saying or trying to say (Maybe I've made a few typo's that I didn't catch). they will ask me again in a nice way. that will make me take my time to explain in the best way that I can. then they will understand it and even thank me for helping them.

they don't say that I speak blabber or tell me to speak in english.

Install SP2, and all available updates, but do not use Internet Explorer as a web browser>>>use Firefox.

vaderpro said:
Ericb, you got issues dude. Stop attacking people!!!!

Eric's absolutely right. I go through so many posts like this and bite my tounge. If people want answers to simple questions, go through the archives, use google, or pick up a friggin textbook. If you cant work your way through installing XP, maybe building computers isnt for you.

Eric B... I don't pay attention to certain things like that with computers... Even if it's a basic thing. I know what I feel like I want to know. There is no minimum requirements to know about computer's.

Oh yeah, I only read the first part of you're post because it just got stupid on the second half...

vaderpro said:
Ericb, you got issues dude. Stop attacking people!!!!

let see..

Pc man told me that I was talking blabber (then I go on to show links to prove that I am right), then you tell me to proof read

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61255&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

then I have the nerve to actually try to help him after that and he tells me to speak english and you say that I am attacking you guys. he won't get my help anymore.

Everybody around here know that I won't attack people unless I'm attacked first. boy when I was 8, I was smarter than you will ever be. I guess that you miss the part about I got huge hands for my size (and I'm already a big guy)

PC Man Brian said:
Eric B... I don't pay attention to certain things like that with computers... Even if it's a basic thing. I know what I feel like I want to know. There is no minimum requirements to know about computer's.

Oh yeah, I only read the first part of you're post because it just got stupid on the second half...

pc man. I know that you only read the first part, because that is about as long as your attention spans. you aks a question I gave an answer. duh.. but you didn't payattention to da answer because

PC Man Brian said:
Even if it's a basic thing. I know what I feel like I want to know.

I dropped the subject, but gaytorpro, keeps bringing it back up

to be continued in a pm to you guys so that the hijacking of threads will stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom