$6-700 gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, let me revise a little whats the cheapest way for me to run BF2 at full fast settings?

That motherboard is not the same. You can't try one product from a diferent lineup and decide that everything the company makes is rubbish. Do some research. Alot of people like their Epox boards.

Check the things I listed. That will get you close to where you want to go.

well i might be a little flexible on price, but i'm wanting to know whats the lowest price i would expect, and what to get to play BF2 at max settings with no fps lag.

As I said, my listing will get you what you want. But, the 7800GTX is the only card right now that can handle MAX settings on BF2 with no lag. By max, I mean insane resolutions with AA/AF enabled.

do what i did with my last comp buy an emachine or other major brand for cheap with a goog processor and AGP slot and 512 of ram for 500$ then overclock the processor and get a good but cheap card like the ATI 9800xt which will get you good frame rates in todays games

thanks for all the help, i think i decided to save my money a little more and in the next month should have 1000 to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom