***Super Pi Rankings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
image is saved in your clipboard...you gotta then take it to paint or photoshop and hit ctrl+v to paste it

I just noticed the list as well. I know there were some other people in the 30's, its going from 31.x to 41.x :amazed:

33.562 is the best I could get with an unstable 2.6GHz....I had high hopes of getting to the 30's but this damn venice is stopping at 2.575GHz :(

but yeah I just haven't bothered posting any screens yet

Nubius said:
33.562 is the best I could get with an unstable 2.6GHz....I had high hopes of getting to the 30's but this damn venice is stopping at 2.575GHz :(

but yeah I just haven't bothered posting any screens yet
Well post a screenie!!! :D Come on, second best isn't bad :p

yeah, but when I go to do it, I'd want to kill all services to try and get the lowest possible timing and crap....I'm downloading right now so I DUN wanna be bothered with it :p

34.234 right now when I had this browser open, 5 downloads going, anti-virus in the background and crap like that lol

you're gonna have to shrink that sig majistic...that's WAY too big, by a few hundred pixels each way

IS there a site to go to to find the recommended services to leave running so XP is stable, yet you can optimize your cpu usage for this test??

hmm, I know for a fact there are, but since I've only bothered with that once, I can't for the life of me remember them....I think I may have a little trick for enhancing SuperPI times, but I don't want to give it away :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom