noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.
None, unless you wanted two so you could do direct cd to cd copying. Or you could have a CD writer, a dvd rom, regular CD rom, and a dvd writer. Believe it or not, people do have setups like that. Why? Couldnt tell ya.

Heyyo,

Well, I have a cd writer, and a dvd writer. Why? the dvd drive sucks. Lol, it's soo slow for burning any norm cd. I want to break it sometimes. My cd writer which I had before the dvd writer worked fine, so I just kept it.

So yeah, in my case it was a matter of just wanting to burn norm cd's quick. I don't do cd to cd (one other main reason a sentense ago) is it's likely to fail, and I've got some spare hd space lying around, so that doesn't bother me.

Him said:
None, unless you wanted two so you could do direct cd to cd copying. Or you could have a CD writer, a dvd rom, regular CD rom, and a dvd writer. Believe it or not, people do have setups like that. Why? Couldnt tell ya.

For disc to disc copying, and CD-ROM's are faster reading CD's than DVD-ROM's or RW's

Wanted to know if you had enough to power all of those, I'm assuming you do. It was a moot point to ask that, but it was more information nonetheless.

I already know about those stuff. I'm not that a nub lol. I'm working in the computer store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom