Just Finsihed... Opinions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTComputers

Baseband Member
Hey everyone,
I just finished building myself a toy computer and I just want some opinions now it took me a while to get the money together for it but what the hell, you only live once rite.

Chaintech ZNF3-150 Socket 754
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1GB PC3200
200GB Hard Drive
4X2X12 DVD+RW Iomega
16X DVD Rom Sony
AeroCool Watre Cooling Kit
2 Speeze 80mm Aluminum Case Fans
Fantech K8 CPU Cooling Assembly
GeForce FX 5950 By PNY 256MB Video Card
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 Sound Card
ThermalTake V2420A Case w/ 420 Watt Power Supply

And all of tha running to my 31 Inch Plasma :D

So what do you guys think? was it worth $1850???

well it doesn't seem overpriced for the stuff you got, but if you live on earth i think you went for overkill. for half that much you could have bought an identical performing system and wait until the next year to spend the other half of your money to buy a much faster computer.

all i see is that you bought all top-of-the-line hardware which will depreciate rapidly after the holiday season is over. i mean seriously 31 Inch Plasma & Athlon 64 3200? you definately have an awesome system to brag about for weeks, some guys have all the luck (and $$ :))

oh no dont get me wqrong, ive had the 31 inch plasma in my room for a while, its just that I finnaly decided to use it as a display for my comp, and ofcourse I could of BOUGHT the system for much cheaper but the excitement of building it and knowing that this thing will blow competitors away is awesome. And like i said ive been saving up for this for a while!!!!

My opinion is that it is a great system. There is no way that you could have bought a system this good from a manufactor for that price. Is it overkill, that depends on you... I prefer overkill (ala Porsche 911 Turbo vs VW Beetle) Good job. Remember when you ask for opinions that is exactly what you are going to get, some you will like and others that you won't.

thats a kick ass comp tho i think you could have gotten that all for around 1500 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom