Laptop Died Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the lcd display aprt and found out that the light tube is shattered... does anyone know where I could purchase a new light????

the laptop is a dell smartstep 250n,
and the screen part number is TX38D95VC1CAM

if anyone out there is selling one or knows where to get one cheap please let me know, all i need is just the light bulb not the whole screen assembly, so please let me know. ONCE AGAIN MY SCREEN IS FINE, I JUST NEED THE CATHRODE BULB thanks guys

arrite guys, basically I decided to take afew hours on research and battle ot out with this piece of crap lol. I have found out that I can use a bulb from any 15" screen because all of them use the same standard of cathrode bulb. Now if anyone knows where i could get a 15" buld please let me know, im getting desperate

I poked around and I didn't see much but LCD replaments but that doesn't mean you can't find them...Some HAS to have some.

i finallygot it fixed, I went and purchased a replacement screen for a hp ze5470 and swapped it out with the dell. I found a cross refference online and it said that the 5470 used the same screens as the dell 250n I was able to find the screen on ebay for 80 bucks. Thanks for the help everyone!!!! especially u T1junkie, thanks for lookin into it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom