Dremel or Waterblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
So should I buy a Dremel set, or a waterblock for my 6600GT? Money is not the deciding factor here. I want to start case mods, and I need a dremel, but I also need a waterblock, but cannot afford to buy them both right now. Which?

The DangerDen Maze4, or a Dremel brand 400 Multi speed dremel?

See, but this is kind of a catch 22 for me. I need the water block to complete my loop, but I need the Dremel to cut the space so I can fit my radiator in my case. It is a vicious cycle!

No get a real tool, not some fake piece of junk. :p You may as well get the dremel if you can't use the waterblock without one.

Thats what I was thinking of doing, but I wasnt sure. I learned, the hard way, to never cheap out on ANYTHING that you need to stay around for a while. It's like a Leatherman. There are lots of Leatherman knock off's, and they all suck and break and loosen and dont work, but there is only one REAL leatherman. I certainly am not going to get a knock off, thats not happening.

Well sounds like you need to get the Dremel first. Get the dremel and just use stock cooling on your GPU for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom