Whats so good abt firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snickers in background*

I should have said you need the MSN toolbar to get tabbed browsing for IE6 but it's already built in with IE7 which should actually be released in a few days or a few weeks at the most.

MS followed suit, eh? Figures, they tend to steal things. **cough**NDS**cough**

Looks like I made another mistake the Beta for IE7 is dew in a fes days or weeks (etc this july) and it will include tabbed browsing.

Exactly, everyone is trying to compete with Firefox. When it came out, people said "oh no, another virus filled browser, with no protection." But guess what... It blew IE away like a Crack W**re Fiending.

Yes indeed it is. I was on a website and it said "Browser in Use: Netscape"

So yes, I guess this is a Mucho Cooler version of Netscape, or branch of Netscape if you will. Or it's just simply designed off of it.

i found this,
"Obviously you don't realize that Netscape 6.x is built off of the Mozilla source code and that the mozilla project was originally started by Netscape. If you are currently using Netscape 7.2, you are using the version based on Mozilla 1.7 ... the same branch that Firefox is built off of. Now, Netscape 8 is going to be based on Firefox 1.0. Use what you like, either way, you are using Mozilla."

h**p://www.eweek.com/talkback_details/0,2278,s=25992&a=147282,00.asp?m=6244

btw, i just added firetune for firefox to the freeware section.

Netscape sucks, always has always will. Remember when it was predominently Mac? Yeah, I hate Netscape. Slow as all hell, the last time I used it it was anyway.

I remember way back when I first got the Internet, I got a browser by Mozilla. I forget what it was, I think it was just called Mozilla. It sucked, I hated it. That was why I was so weary when I tried Firefox. I switched, didnt like it, went back to IE. My buddy swtiched, loved Firefox and wouldnt touch IE. NOw he is back with IE, swears it is so much better, and I am an adamant user of Firefox. I hate using IE, just hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom