Norton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.......anyways, avg works quieter and less interfering than norton, which I dumped as well a while ago. Cant believe I payed money for it.

No offense Eric but u need to proof read...

vaderpro said:
lol.......anyways, avg works quieter and less interfering than norton, which I dumped as well a while ago. Cant believe I payed money for it.

No offense Eric but u need to proof read...

No offense but your mom need to know how to Read. you basically giving him the same advice as me, but now you want to check somebody.

the last time that I checked, this was a forum where people gave their opinions to to an answer. it doesn't have to necessarily be the right one, but it can be an attempt to get to the right one.

you need to learn some respect.

If you had bother to check newbie, You would have seen that I'm pretty good about solving people's problem around here

well i think avg uses more cpu than avg i couldnt play cs:s today when i was scanning thought i could play doom while scanning with norton. so i dont see how u can say less interfering

Avg is way less of a system hog than Norton, many will attest to that...
You totally misunderstood me ericb....lol again..
I was laughing at your aggression and your english, quote:

I get pissed off when People make stupid comments just because they haven't heard of something. I was going to post some links but, Why waste my time even trying to find them. I probably this done at least 200 times on this forum. I'm not going to do it this time.

Esp "i probably this done".

Its ok, though, this forum is for help yes. I just thought I would point it out that it's not very clear english, n'est pas?

And btw Ericb, I trust your judgment and have read many of your helpful posts; and I wasn't contesting this one. I was only saying you should proof read, as your english is poor.....sorrry to offend you again killer..

Fact: I am a Newbie and Ericb you know a lot more than me> Agreed, fully and completely.
VP.

Symantec is was less consuming than Norton, even thou same company. ccApp.exe is using 2980k VPTray is using 1368k Not to bad and I have never seen a problem with it.

not being able to play an intensive game while virus scanning wouldnt surprise me with any antivirus. norton may not b so demanding while actually scanning but the scan will take longer as avg is probably trying to get it done asap using full available resources at the time of the scan. as far as normal "non scanning" mode goes i would bet that avg would kill in memory usage and real time monitoring efficiency.( how much work is actually getting done using x amount of resources) plus its free, cant beat that.

vaderpro said:
Avg is way less of a system hog than Norton, many will attest to that...
You totally misunderstood me ericb....lol again..
I was laughing at your aggression and your english, quote:

I get pissed off when People make stupid comments just because they haven't heard of something. I was going to post some links but, Why waste my time even trying to find them. I probably this done at least 200 times on this forum. I'm not going to do it this time.

Esp "i probably this done".

Its ok, though, this forum is for help yes. I just thought I would point it out that it's not very clear english, n'est pas?

And btw Ericb, I trust your judgment and have read many of your helpful posts; and I wasn't contesting this one. I was only saying you should proof read, as your english is poor.....sorrry to offend you again killer..

Fact: I am a Newbie and Ericb you know a lot more than me> Agreed, fully and completely.
VP.
1st off, My english isn't poor. I'm a horrible typer. it was the only class that I flunked (I got A's in Everything else though)
when I was in school. if you seen the size of my hands you would know why (I'm also 6'4" 275 and I still got big hands for my size)

2nd, there was no need to point it out as it was obvious to everybody here

3rd. It was none of your business. if you look around here, A lot of people here have this issue. you don't like it, don't read it

Was dat punctuuuaal nuff 4 U?

Heyyo,

Now guys, no need to start attacking eachother. spelling or ghrammer. In the words from Tom Greens blog "cabbage, cabbage, cabbage." It doesn't matter folks, who cares, as long as the message gets across. Tom green wrote aboot how it's great how writers aren't pissed at him for his blog if he makes mistakes, cause he's doing it all by himself, he can do what he wants, doesn't matter.

Now, after reading that norton did patch their program to fix that security hole dude. So norton's safe again.

Also, I tried avg. I wasn't pleased. I got a virus, and it said "virus found! please run a virus scan to remove it" and I was like "wtf.. why not just remove it now?" so I go to run a virus scan.. and the virus just ate avg. Great eh? lol... so yeah, avg's ok, well, for a free one, don't expect miracles unless you pay out cash for the pro version I bet.

Again, wow........suprised at your response ericb.......if i screwd up with "typing", and someone pointed it out, I "WOULD'NT" get offended...I personally would say..."whooops...lol....i will fix".......wow sry to offend you dude....you gots issues...

<Sorry to change thread topic all>

And ericb, if your typing is poor, then you need to proof-read. No offense intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom