help =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
o im sry warez monster, i think i misread ur post into saying that he needed to get to his desktop to get to msconfig to get to safe mode or last known good as i kno safe mode is a boot option in msconfig and now i understand it as telling to check start up options in msconfig and then trying to f8 into last known good or safe mode which is good advice that i would give myself.
my mistake

driver issue I'd say, goto safe mode, right click my computer when in there goto properties, advanced, startup and recovery and remove the check mark from automatically reboot under system failure. Then will see what this error says.

Well, driver or software. Depends on where is bombs out at. If its fast and at the beginning its probably a driver issue. Anyhow, disabling the restart option will at least get us an error message to work with. Try checking event viewer, too.

I think the driver issue might be cut out of this plan. So I guess it's between Heat and Software. Juice Daddy, you think this problem is more leaned towards heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom