show us your mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
setup.jpg

Highlighted area is my jumper to reset my CMOS :p I had hightlighted it to show a friend...small fan is blowing on the chipset because the chipset fan is dead...bigger fan is for...well....more air plus it gets the mosfets....no I'm not going for the 'tidy case' award so I really didn't bother.

What about the Newegg sticker on the case? That makes it pretty 1337. :p

I'm still in the process of modding mine. It is still clamped on the bench. I stripped the paint off of it, and left it in the shop, and it rained last night and it gets damp in there so hopefully it didnt rust. If it did, maybe it looks cool. BTW, it's Steel. I have been tking pictures, but my battery died on my camera and I did alot of stuff without taking pictures sooo..... Tough. I will post some pics of my case when I get the chance, it is going to be tight.

Heyyo,

Rofl, the fan on the outside of the case is indeed sweet, it's kindof like a fashion statement for computers, hahaha, I can't stop laughing, that's soo awesome. I wanna do it too now. :p

Ok, this's my case, the Artec Guardian, it's cool, the chasing LED light show's sweet:

http://www.artecusa.com/products-case.html

Now, mine's black, and I intend to mod this beaute by swapping out the blue led's onnit and put them red, I wanna also spray me monitor black, put some red led's innit too, and same with the keyboard! more red led's! heh, it'll be.. well, black with red led's once I'm done. :)

... hmm... I was also thinking of cutting a hole in the top for another red led fan, dunno if I'll bother, we'll see.

I like Nubius' little "tie the 120mm with zip ties to the case" haha. I did that but with green string to my friends, we have his 120mm hanging in air by 3 strings blowing on his RAM...

Heyyo,

Yeah, btw, nubius, nice water cooling system you got going on there man. A bud is thinking of getting one for his next rig. I on the other hand am broke, so I'm gonna get a heatpipe solution someday... wooo... lol. the hanging fans idea intruiges me since I have 2 fans sitting around and my cpu is running at 50ºC constant.. hehe, I think I'll try n' aim them at the cpu, have airflow frenzy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom