Status
Not open for further replies.
I'vr personally never had any problems with Skype but I prefer Ventrilo over it. (Lets not get into an argument about that though). Eventhough you dislike it you should atleast run Adaware and Spybot S&D and then possibly even an online virus scan at http://housecall.trendmicro.com

Skype is not the problem my forums use it for comunication and no one complains.It is from a different source.

neversleeps never did I say spysweeper sucks I said it is the best comprehensive tool for removing spyware out there. I also said I didn't want it to become a fan boy war which some are trying to make it let it drop.

Now for the people saying there is no pop ups that is fine but what about hidden spyware keyloggers or anything like that I am just having so much trouble forcing myself to believe the founder of Kazaa could make a product with no spyware.

Haha! I knew I shouldn't have updated my route of this kind of situation.

-Pulls out the Secret Weapon-

AHA!

I suggest using... "The Dudeified Little Debbie Coffee Cakes (Apple Streusel) Breakfast Pastries" Plan. Which is Lavasoft Adaware 6 Personal use. It's free on download.com. Okay now if you do this make sure you do 2 smart system scans and 1 full system. It worked for me.

I already deturmined it is not spyware and I hate to keep telling you your spybot and ad aware is pathetic I went out and bought spysweeper thank you and I will stick with it. It has the best definitions, best cookie shields, best real time protection, best customisation. Let me ask you this does Ad Aware give you any real time protection at all the answer is NO and does Spybots Tea Timer of any use NO after all it only guards against less than 2000 spyware.

Yeah it's pathetic... That's why it worked for me. Yeah I don't go out and waste money.. Oh I mean buy a Spy Sweeper.

I assume you prefer pirating then. No one is ignorant enough to say they do not need to buy anti virus and anti spyware protection unless of course they pirate it. The spybot, ad-aware, and AVG softwares are crap. Ad-Aware lacks definition files somewhat and offers no real time protection. Spybot has the worst definition file I ever seen and only protects you against 2000 spywares in real time protection. With Spysweeper I am protected against 100000 spywares, in real time protection. I am also protected against trogans, and tracking cookies. They offer great tracking cookie protection and ad host shielding. Besides the fastest scanner I ever seen which is no doubt 4 times faster than spybot and adaware realistically. With spysweeper I am able to customise my scannes to run when I sleep or when my system is idle and will not lag performance.

What can you do with spybot and adaware thats right you can open the program run the scan and see if you got any spyware, and while you are waiting you can hope you didn't get any.

No pirating involved... Just go download a free one, I really hope you don't think that spending cash will give you more security because that certainly isn't true. A free one can be just as good as one that's 40 bucks.

The advantages are in black and white!

The spybot, ad-aware, and AVG softwares are crap. Ad-Aware lacks definition files somewhat and offers no real time protection. Spybot has the worst definition file I ever seen and only protects you against 2000 spywares in real time protection. With Spysweeper I am protected against 100000 spywares, in real time protection. I am also protected against trogans, and tracking cookies. They offer great tracking cookie protection and ad host shielding. Besides the fastest scanner I ever seen which is no doubt 4 times faster than spybot and adaware realistically. With spysweeper I am able to customise my scannes to run when I sleep or when my system is idle and will not lag performance.

What can you do with spybot and adaware thats right you can open the program run the scan and see if you got any spyware, and while you are waiting you can hope you didn't get any.

... I thought you got Real Time Protection from Adaware if you did exactally the same thing you did with spysweeper... pay. And I'm conent without having a virus scaner as they can be disabled with some viruses so I just use the online trendmicro scaner (besides my dads work has a liscence for Nortan Corp so either way its free).

But this thread isnt about this at all. So its either Spyware, a Virus, or else something in windows got jacked up. In which case you should probably have your friend reformat. Atleast thats what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom