Check Out This Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, can't really say. Don't you think that's kind of steep for that kind of monitor these days? Well it doesn't matter I don't think a 10 dollar difference matters. I like the front design, the back looks a little big. My monitor is a bit bigger. I have an old Gateway EV700 monitor, from years back. I just built this PC so I'm still looking for a monitor myself. I could live with this one to be honest though.

Ok, if the CLT 945Fx a good deal for the money then I think I'll get it then. Unless anyone has any objections....

I'd definately go with the viewsonic over the other one, also has a better dot pitch.

So you guys think the ViewSonic is better but PC Man Brian thinks the other one is better. I don't know much about computers at all so I have no idea who's right:confused:

the CLT has a higher recommended resolution than the viewsonic so doesn't that give it some kind of advantage?

I only gave my opinion... Obviously it's 2 to 1. But I'm sticking with the other one. If you like the dated look then knock yourself out. I go with monitor's that have good deals, look good and have a good res. Nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom