ATI based mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats already been posted before. and the 3rd water block closest to the bottm is for the onboard video. Its supposed to come w/ onboard x850 i beleive and i think its a load of crap. personally i dont think it will go voer well. IMO

From what I can see it has it's own core, and share's the memory from the RAM as their isn't any memory chips on it/room.

It looks like it will be overpriced and not good.

saw this back when it was originally posted on XS and there was all that discussion about it....has 3 spots for BIOS chips....but yeah it's one of those 'talked about' boards that god knows when it'll actually be released...

Beyond that I find the board to be absolutely hideous...not saying looks has anything to do with performance just stating an opinion

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm really digging that color scheme. Wish my board looked like that. But my board is a cooooooll black, can never go wrong with the absence of color. :D

no theres a lot of canadian and ATI fans who of course like the boards color, but that white and red combo just looks horrid.....black and red perhaps, but then again I like dark colors in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom