cheap computer hardwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

)(insane)([M]

Solid State Member
im looking for cheap computer hardwear
hard drives (any brand...above 100GB...looking for 300gb )
Video cards(any brand name needs to be able to play games on a good quality)
mother board (any brand)
and dvd rw drivers (any typed)

please email me if you know websites were i can find them for cheap
gokukid@san.rr.com

i checked compgeeks.com dont have the hard drive i need im looking for 200GB and up

or 160 gb and up

and ebay does not have want im looking for thank you very much

)(insane)([M] said:
thank you for you post but i have used newegg and there not so cheap

thank you agine

how is newegg.com not cheap. They always have the best prices. Maybe you are not willing to spend that kind of money on a drive.

Maybe you want wholesale prices??? I see that it says reseller in your profile. How about contacting these manufactuers and getting a wholesale line from them.

Heyyo,

now, newegg has good deals, but not always the best prices. They'd lose money if they always had the best prices.

Now, try to find comp shops near you that act kindof like comp warehouses. for me it's www.ncix.com, or if I wanna try online I use www.tigerdirect.ca I think it is..

Ack, I can't remember this other site, but it was like a big compilation of comp shops across the states, random ones too..

thank you uzi9mm and Mard for your help and ya newegg is not the best prices i have seen i have seen better and it is not that im not wiling to spend that kind of money i jsut wnat to see what is the best price i can get for them

newegg is not willing to do a wholesale

but thank you

im just trying to find the best price for my list if you have any more websites or ideas please respond

and thank you guys agine for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom