Norton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC Man Brian said:
Yeah, that was pure blabber.

[ EDIT ]Ohh Okay.

I get pissed off when People make stupid comments just because they haven't heard of something. I was going to post some links but, Why waste my time even trying to find them. I probably this done at least 200 times on this forum. I'm not going to do it this time

now blabber that

Dont listen to him...I beleive you, i just never heard of it til now. First time for everything

alright im gonna go get avg ive heard really good things about that. and also the zone alarms fire wall i heard that was really good a kick as product in maximum pc magazine

EricB said:
I get pissed off when People make stupid comments just because they haven't heard of something. I was going to post some links but, Why waste my time even trying to find them. I probably this done at least 200 times on this forum. I'm not going to do it this time

now blabber that

No, not that. The way you said it the first time, it was all blah blah. Then you came out clear, and that is why I said "Ohh Okay." Come on now.

PC Man Brian said:
No, not that. The way you said it the first time, it was all blah blah. Then you came out clear, and that is why I said "Ohh Okay." Come on now.

that's cool. it seems like everytime I say some new stuff, somebody comes out with "I don't know what I'm Talking about" comment

warez monster u were right my time got rolled back lol but now my subscription is over lol. but i got avg last night so all is good

no my idiotic brother kept pushing the power button on my computer to turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom