Quick Video Card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpsonator

Beta member
Hello everyone, I am buying a new system in a few days and I have a question regarding the video card. I've called the store I plan to buy from, but they are closed today so...

"EXTREME DEDICATED 8xAGP VIDEO" is the video card the system comes with. Can anyone elaberate on what this is? I'm new to computers in general so be nice :)

Thanks,
s.a.s

most likely what that means is that it is a piece of crap video card which is why they hype it up so much. that label tells us almost nothing about the video card.

yes. That card must be generic. Because it does not state brand or anything regarding the card except its a agp 8x card which is pretty much standard today

Yeh that's what I assumed. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what the deal is. Considering the amount of $ I'm spending it better be damn good.

Good idea. Ask for brand name and model if they refuse to give you one it's probabl;y crap. And if that rig is expensive which your buying if the card is not itegregated graphics ati or nivida card i wouldn't buy it just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom