screensaver hotkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
Does anyone know o fa way to program a hot key/shortcut to activate the screensaver? Other than previewing in control panel of course. Is there a way to hit say ctrl+shift+S+C or something like that (example) to activate my screensaver???

LoL thanks a bunch, but just fyi, these are not any of the reasons i need this:

Ever have the kids walk in when you were kneedeep in a website not appropriate for their young eyes?

Ever been surfing the web at work and the boss walks by?

Ever been involved in the "Young Babes Looking for Married Men" chatroom and the wife comes home early from grocery shopping? (tsk. tsk.)

I just need it to so i can turn on my screensaver when i leave my apt so my roommate doesnt snoop (pw protected screensaver)

Once again though, thanks!

Well, if thats the case, when you walk away from your PC just hit:
Windows Key+L
This locks the computer so that only your password or the admin password will be able to unlock it.

-Mike

I think that's just a feature in XP isn't it? It's just a hotkey to User-Switch (which is one of the options when you press start and logout i believe). No, it doesn't stop Kazaa because it doesn't really log you off, but just goes to the 'welcome screen' if you have it enabled.

No, It's a feature in 200 as well. It is supposed to lock the PC, but if you have more than 1 user and have the welcome screen enabled then in XP it will just go back to the welcome screen. But the other users will still not be able to snoop.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom