TF Advanced Section Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still brewing, but I think the idea may be good enough to actually become reality.

This is great!!!, although I don't know how much I can contribute, I am definately not a noob but I am not an expert either...

I'd have to agree with Juice Daddy. I'm willing to help tho

I had a problem that I was looking for a registry fix for. Within 10 mins I had a reply from someone(they had over 1000 posts) and they said "It can't be done." I wasn't happy with that answer so i went searching and found half of the solution in 30 mins on google. Someone else chimed in and gave me the rest later that day. It just ticks me off how someone will either search once in google or just because they have never heard of it, they will say that it has no answer or is not possible. This sounds like a promising addition to TF.

-Aaron

O and while i'm posting...lol...I don't think the post count should be taken into consideration. Why? Because most of the real professionals (i'm not including myself) are that way because they have a full time job. Not to mention maybe a family and a life. They don't have 10 hours a day to post on forums. On the other hand kids under 16 who can't get a job have all day and nothing to do but post online and play games. Who do you think is going to have more posts? I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not stereotyping. I'm just giving an example of one possible reason. I'm not saying everyone falls under this example. I also think that the quiz should be a general technology quiz with some harder material thrown in relating to what is in the advanced section. Just my thoughts.

i agree, im about to be 17 in a few and i got a call back on my APP and i will be working at another place besides EB games. I now have 2 jobs and my post count will start staying where its at unless i can contribute to this advanced forum which i wanna be a part of. I just hope i will still be here when it becomes reality.

It is taking far too long for someone to get back to me. I really want this to happen, but I fear it may not. I fear it is just going to be one of those projects that is okayed but never gone through with because it is forgotten about.

**If you really want to see this happen, anyone, PM Larry or DMo224 or one of the other SMODS and tell them that you want to see this forum done. You could even just send him the link for this thread, and it would get the point across.**

Give it time. Things like this don't spring up overnight.

PMing Larry and DMo only makes them waste time messing with replies. Give 'em a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom