NAV corp. edition, and win2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
Ok yeah, so i figured out for windows 2003, you need the corporate or enterprise edition of NAV, so yeah i got 'Nav Corporate 7.60 Client Build 926', ok but yeah when im installing it.. it seems to go through everything [thiers like the status bar] and when it reaches the end, it sais 'rolling back' and the bar goes backwards, and it sais 'NAV setup was interrupted, please try and install it again' or sumthen like that ive tryed it like 10 times, and it sais the same thing every time, Any help guys?

ok no worries guys.. i figured it out myself[with the help of symantec forums]... it has sumthen to do with my permission settings in my registry, but is all good... everything is up and running

LOL...
Just saw this now and was about to direct you to the registry. I've seen this before.
So you bought Corp Edition, eh? A lot of cool stuff involved with that software. You can package an installtion together on any other PC on your LAN. The user won't even know it's being installed! (Until you reboot of course!) You can have the system email you if you obtain a virus on any PC on the LAN. You download the virus defs from the server and then the clients get the defs from the server. Some other very cool features....

-Mike

yeah currently im just setting up a mini-Lan between my two comps, but ill just install the client version on my other compz. but yeah its an older version but everyone said it will do the trick, but i didnt know that it can email me if thiers a virus on one of the other computer... im just starten 2 figure it out, it seems pretty good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom