How effectve can this be to cooldown my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely the water vapour only condenses when it hits cold surfaces?

the reason ur mirror steams up when you have a v. hot bath is because it is cold, not hot.

Have you ever had a cold drink sitting out where it's warm,It will start getting condinsation on the outside,It's pretty much the same that can happen to your comp.

It's the same thing just vice versa ;)

thats because the water vapour in the air is condensing onto the cold surface of the drink container.

if you take a warm drink outside on a cold day you dont get condensation do you?

in the computer we have cold air touching warm surfaces...

my dad says that you would have no condensation while running, but as soon as you switch off, the outside, humid air would be stuck inside ur pc, warm up, condense, and then drip... drip...

you would have to draw inside air for 5mins before you shut down to solve this problem

Well so far me and charles_scott have had our window's fog up while running,So that is a type of condensation inside the system,It's only a matter of time befor the other stuff get's the same way too.

two parts

I have got an idea,
You can put the computer in two parts one part inside the room
the other part outside the room

:D

so that will mean ur pc will freeze realy fast, just suck inside air for 5mins before shutting down and you shoukd be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom