Windows Shutdown overnight ,Reason,Solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaqalain

In Runtime
As I wake up toady morning I see my windows was shutdown with the following message on black background screen:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you have seen this stop screen,restart your computer.if this screen appears again,follow these steps.
Check to be sure you have adequate disck space.If a driver is identified in the stop message,disable the driver or check with manufacturer for driver upadtes.Try changing video adapters.
Check with your harware vendor for any BIOS upadtes.Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.If you need to use the safe mode to remove or disable components,press F8 to select adavnce startup options,and then select safe mode.
Technical Information:
***STOP:0x0000008E(0x0000005,0xBF802F96,0xF29EFC14,0x00000000)
***win32k.Sys-Address BF802F96 base at BF800000,Date Stamp 00000000
Beginning Dump of Physical Memory

Please note that after that I run AOL Spyware in Safe Mode which did not show anything,later as a preventive step,I shutdown to take out an additional AZEN RAM PC133-128MB from slot#1 which was defunct inside there for few days to check possibility of increasing RAM.I left original INTEL specified Kingston RAM in slot#0.
Further note that yesterday and last night I kept trying to add Sympatico E-mail in Outlook Express which is running very well for our 2 hotmail addresses.
I kept Outlook Express in Permit All Configuartion of Nortron Antivirus.
I think I must run HJT and will post log for your kind tech review and suggestions in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom