Did Something Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sur eyou are downloading the XP version...

Why dont you just use the disks that came with your laptop?

Yeah, my friend did the same thing, he reinstalled windows and was like, "wtf there's no sound and the graphics lag" I was like, "wtf, you didn't install drivers."

You can't use Catalyst with mobile ATI GPUs and the Catalyst Mobility is only for selected mobile ATI GPUs. It does NOT support the 9000.

The only way for you to update your drivers is to go to website of your laptop manufacturer. There IS a modding tool out there that will allow you to mod Catalyst to work with a mobile ATI GPU but use at your risk. You can also use Omega drivers (ATI), they are compatible with mobile ATI GPUs.

K how do i find the website of my laptop manufacturer.I have a Compaq Presario R3000. So I go to the compaq website?

Hey guys i love you. I went to the Compaq website and installed the appropiate graphics driver. So now my graphics are good as ever. Now ill just download the sound and hope all goes well. Thanks alot for the time guys.

Ha well my sound doesnt wanna come back. I installed all the drivers i needed. Now my device manager has no more yellow question marks but I still have no sound. Anything else i can try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom