IE Bug Can Crash Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincenzo said:
Security researchers have discovered a bug in Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser that can cause the software to crash

OMG, really? Not Microsoft making a totally default browser and implementing it in there OS, sh00t up and shut me!!! You must be lying? Please tell me you are lying.(Sarcasm)

Please! That's nothing new. I can pretty much say that here at TF, most of us use Firefox. I think it's safe to say that.

Vincenzo said:
That's not really how tech forums work, u don't submit articles here. Do it in the article section. We're not like that. It's more of asking a question, answering it and discussing it. A learning process. Articles go in the Articles section. If you wanna do that go here....a much smaller site but I like it. www.gamerszion.com , although it'll never beat this site.

hey if you dont want to know what new threat is out there that is your problrm im just wornning people of the new problems.
u F***ing geek, i just want to know how old are u i bet you are like 30 and like lives with your moma.you got served

Tankhead02,P.S You make my software to a hardware.
Ooooo what are you going to do now.*****

First of all kido, I'm not thirthy NO where near it. I simply put it as a joke. N00b! Real hackers don't use IE if they actually won't to get anywhere!

Vincenzo said:
Tankhead02,P.S You make my software to a hardware.
Ooooo what are you going to do now.*****

You vidacious retard, speak in sentences not fragments...please! "You make my software to hardware." Sounds like lyrics to a Whitney Houston song.

I just wanna nuke your computer out of the water!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom