What's the deal with HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethanybaldwin

Solid State Member
How come with HP PC's you can get twice the stuff for less $$. Are their computers crap or something?

.....I guess no one really quite knows?

You cant get twice the stuff with HP, in comparasion to what I can build their overpriced

My last computer was an HP. Their customer service sucks balls! (basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, tennis balls, etc.)

Dude, HP's suck. They probably make the specs look good like this:

AMD Athlon 64 Processor*
1GB of DDR RAM*
3D graphics powered by Nvidia*
80GB hard drive*
7.1 surround sound*

*Athlon 64 2800+ socket 754
*1GBx1 PC2100 DDR266 CAS 3-4-4-8
*Nvidia GeForce 6200TC
*ATA100 3600RPM
*Onboard AC'97 audio

holy damn alright then. was checking them out at futureshop/bestbuy and they always seemed to have more ram and hard drive but I guess the rest is shit. always was suspicious about the price difference.

Dan DeVille said:
My last computer was an HP. Their customer service sucks balls! (basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, tennis balls, etc.)

HP customer support is amongst the dumbest support I have ever had the displeasure of being in contact with. HP customer support have become infamous because of how bad it is. Contacting them makes you feel HP has outsourced their support to a place where there no PCs or to people answering calls from home or their basement that have no computer knowledge but read through a talk list.

Last time i heard the HP support site was the #1 site when it comes to support and customer privacy. And don't talk shit about the AMD Athlon 64 2800+ socket 754, they work just fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom