Most stable OS of all time (PC based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
What do you guys consider the most stable OS of all time? When it comes to windows, i hear 2k is tops? I personally prefer xp-pro over 2k, especially cuz i always run into problems with the direct x regulations.

you asked which is the most PC operating system? DOS is the most stable of coarse. winXP got nothing on DOS :eek:

Stability can be defined in several ways depending on the purpose that the OS is going to serve. For general gaming, XP Pro. For application driven services, Win2k Pro. But even these terms are to be taken very loosly.

-Mike

Windows 95!!!
Used that for 5 years without much trouble. Then again, I was only writing HTML in that time frame...

ANYTHING IS A GAZIKLLION TIMES BETTER THAN MilleniumEdition. The people at microsfot had to be on something strong or have evil mids to release that.

lol i was gunna just type ME but "ANYTHING IS A GAZIKLLION TIMES BETTER THAN ME" hehe

windows 2000 pro holly crap what a load of bugs. Windows 98 is what i call the most stable.

I had pretty good luck with Win 2000, I only upgraded to Win XP because of heat issues that I didn't know about at the time but I gotta admit Win XP works pretty well as far as crashes & Compatibility issues.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom