Problem with formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
ok well i got some crap last night over 142 trojans so today i just reformated my hdd and it does boot to windows. It does the whole thing and when it reboots i take the cd out and it goes to the normal screen boot from cd. WHen i have windows on the hdd i also tried leaving the cd in there but it just booted back to set-up. And then this 2nd i reformatted i made a partition for windows same crap.

It appears to be a problem of Windows Setup Routines sticking even after System has been installed.

Correct us if we are wrong. Your request for assistance is rather confusing. Clarify and Elaborate.

sorry im really tried and i just had a nap i didnt know what i was writing here.

i reformatted my hdd and when its done it rebooted i took the cd out. And it didnt boot windows.
theni reformatted again but i made a partition for windows the whole hdd same thing didnt boot windows. hjope this helps.

Did you set it to boot off the HDD? Did you make sure your cables are oriented correctly or jumpers?

How many partitions does your HDD have? How many HDDs you have? Have you reformated your entire HDD?

Install Windows onto your first HDD partition. If this is where you are encountering problems then try second partition.

We encountered this problem once but fail to remember how we actually resolved the issue.

Since he managed to format the disk in the first place, it is safe to deduce that his HDD is connected properly. Also, check in your BIOS that HDD you are installing your OS on is set to be a 1st Boot Device. If you are using a really old Motherboard/Comp, there is probably an option to set a boot partition. Your Computer Configuration is required for further troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom