Coolest PSU ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
powerslave12 said:
I already posted a topic about this yesterday.
About that PSU?

Sh0r_ty said:
same as P.P i need a new psu would an ocz one be a good option?
And yes, OCZ is a fantastic company, with great stuff. OCZ or Antec would be perfect for a PSU... And they are not that expensive neither.

As would I. The Hiper is for people who want more bling than performance. I'm not in anyway saying it is a bad power supply, it is in fact a very good one, but not for the hardcore user. Straight up performance and reliability is found elsewhere. Antec, OCZ, Thermaltake, brands like that. They are good.

So that PSU is no good? As it is cheaper to buy it in the UK than it is in the US, as from a really overpriced place (overclockers.co.uk) they have it for £70.44 (same as the OCZ modstream 450w.)

And I will need to get a new PSU atsome point, as I don't know how long my Antec 330 watt True power PSU will cut it with my system.

330W? I dont think it will be working much longer, your going to meet the cap for that pretty soon.

Dude, the 6600GT requires a minumum of 350W... You have the 6800, and I can imagine that it is a little bit higher. You are not doing your system any justice.

From what I've heard about Hiper over at XS, it is good, but not the best. Stick with OCZ or Antec if you want the best. Or you can go spend several hundred on your PSU, and get THE BEST! I'm not sure what it is, YanBooth has it, it's 850W and absolutely magnificent.

it's 850W and absolutely magnificent.
Thats a lil to much for me there lol. and i wouldnt get any less performace cause of the Blue LEDs on the true blue would i? remeber i dont hog alot of power and my machine will take any kind of Blue it can get lol also it would be an upgrade from my stock Raidmax 420watt. so will it do fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom