DFI LANPARTY Mobo Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Nick

In Runtime
Well, I am building a computer (http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59651) and was just looking at my perspective Mobo on Newegg and notced the lack of ports i thought came on all mobos such as the ones pointed to by the arrows. The only ports i saw were the sound, USB, and firewire ports:confused:
mobo.jpg

any help is needed cuz i don't wish to waste $130 on a mobo i cant use!
Thanks

THE DFI Lanparty nF4 board does not include the old skool serial and parallel ports, the two near your PS/2 port that have the numerous pins. The other one that is above your intergrated 10/100 LAN is your intergrated video VGA connection. DFI does not have intergrated video and this port will be found on your video card.

I assure you the lanparty does include the required PS/2 ports, and the others you've pointed to you aren't even using anyways and doubt you ever will so it's not really an issue.

DFI I/O ports are:
6 USB 2.0
2 PS/2
2 Intergrated 10/100 LAN
1 Firewire
7.1 Sound

If you really need the missing ports DFI provides a FrontX control panel that has a variety of ports avalible on it.

Cool, thanks:) This is my first build and all so i am just taking my time so i don't end up wasteing $1000:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom