MB or hardrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your motherboard should have a flash utlity which you can use via floppy disk, I doubt a BIOS flash will solve a keyboard conflict though. It'd be easier to simply clear your CMOS and see if that fixes it.

Have you checked your IRQs for hardware confliction?

Well it's my mouse to. How am I supposed to do all this stuff if my mouse and keyboard doesn't work.

How do you clear the CMOS. I searched it and you said pull the battery.. lol i only see one battery big and round, so I'm guessing u mean that one. How long do i keep the battry out?

raiden_nrl said:
How do you clear the CMOS. I searched it and you said pull the battery.. lol i only see one battery big and round, so I'm guessing u mean that one. How long do i keep the battry out?

Just a few minutes

Shiaat, didn't help. Now I am stuck on BIOS screen showing me how much memory i have and to hit F1 to continue... Unfortunately the keyboard still doesn't work. Any other suggestions since I can't do anything i'll try anything...

But, I have tryed my macs USB keyboard witch is working right now for my MAC, when i tryed it and it said new hardware installed it did the same affects as my other keyboard. Example E= Windows explorer M=Minimize.

Wow, thank you all! It was both the CMOS and the keyboard. The keyboard is shit now but allowed me to use my MACS usb keyboard and now my mouse works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom