gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

shams

Solid State Member
I'm using a win2000 professional as a client computer and i got broad band connection in server. I can access websites through my system. but i am not getting gmail or hotmail through this sytem. what i've to do???

Shams, do you receive any error or just page cannot be displayed? Try turning your cookies on accept for both those sites.

yes. it's showing that "page cannot be found". how can i enable the cookies??

Ok, so you are using win 2000 on your machine and connected to the internet via a server? is this correct?

Can you please explain a bit more on how your connection to the internet is made?

dude you have to explain much more thant this! I had a problem with this kind of problem. I went to the tools, then under the tools you see the cookies, clear them all. I think you should check your java also and which kind of java you have.

JAVA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHECKING GMAIL. BUT IT MAY BE WORTH DELETING YOUR COOKIES AND CLEAR YOUR HISTORY.

GOOD LUCK!

I've cleared all the cookies and history. But still it's getting the same problem. I am not able to open some more sites. what i can do? i'm using a win2kpro system and it's connected to another win2kpro, which is directly connected to internet. I'm usgin wingate v.1.3 as proxy. i'm not able to open any messenger services also from my system. so please let me know what i've to do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom