Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a seperate post, you are going to be so happy when you see what kind of gaming pc you can make with your $1400 or whatever you have. I can't wait to see your reaction to what we set you up with.

I've been away from the forum due to a very busy work and personal life schedule, and I just finished reading all the posts about this situation on the various forums. This is insane, and I'm very interested to see how it turns out for you Haze. On a side note, I haven't managed to read what the name of this company is and wondered if someone who does would PM the info so that I could stay away from them.

I was wondering if I could have permission to use a copy of this topic for my scams section of my new site I am working on. I'm not sure who to talk to so..
Just so you know those emails were very sneaky he knew exactly what he was doing, if you gave us that information sooner it would have been that oviouse.

raiden_nrl said:
I was wondering if I could have permission to use a copy of this topic for my scams section of my new site I am working on. I'm not sure who to talk to so..
Just so you know those emails were very sneaky he knew exactly what he was doing, if you gave us that information sooner it would have been that oviouse.

Talk to any of the admin's, larry, jacksback, dmo_224

Oh yeah, add a +100 dollar charge for TF bandwidth :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom