***Super Pi Rankings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg my sempron beat your time, hows that, the little $130 (AU) sempy beats out the $600 3.7Ghz EE
Dude, you have a pretty big OC going, he is running stock. If you want to compare OC to OC, beat my time :p

Once the heat issue is cured, I MAY OC, but i am happy with what I have right now.

I am thinking of going with liquid, just not sure about it becuase it will be my first liquid setup. However, for the money I put into this rig, it may well be worth it.

not only that but currently it only beats it by 1 second plus you need to get the latest sueprPI that reads the 3 decimal points behin the whole number as well. Highest I've gotten was 33.673 at 2.6GHz but that 2.6GHz isn't even prime95 stable...and lately this board has gotten more buggy so I'm having to run it at 2.35GHz to ensure it's stability....I need a new BIOS =/

majistic just linked that 'record OCs' thread the other day, I know it had the WR for that....can't remember if it had one for AMD and Intel or both or what...I know 22s was hit though

Actually I couldnt. I thought you were one of those AMD fanboys that just say Intel sucks becuase it's the 'cool' thing to say. And then, upon closer inspection of your syg, I was shut right the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom