NEED UR Opinion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but heck yea man thats a pretty fast gamin system you got should run anything at good settings. if i had something like that. venice overclocking heavin lol i would have it from 2.2 ghz to 3.2ghz with some water cooling and then i would be running anything lol. but its still good not overclocked but. if u dont overclock i dont know why u went with a overclocker core any way go with the memory i mentioned lol. i need to get some my self

I went with the venice core b/c its the newest core out for the 3200 and 3500. And i may do a little overclocking but not any extreme oc'ing. Thanks for ur help!!

The 7800gtx is way to expensive!!! But how long would i have to wait in order to get the 78000gt?? And how much would that be?

The reason iam getting the bfg 6800gtoc is b/c my friend works at Best Buy and he gives me discounts!! :) Neweggs price $410 and what i have to pay = $305 :) :)

How many pipelines would the 7800gt have??

The price for normal eVGA or Leadtek 6800GT's which are beter than BFG's is only 300$

7800GTX is 24 pipes

I was talking about the 7800gt that hasnt com out not the gtx. I have heard that bfg is better than eVGA and leadtek. And their customer service and warranty blows those two away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom