Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Questions

Click Here to Login
Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 584
Send a message via ICQ to daappleby

HDTV out is for High Definition Televisions, the other is for normal tvs. If you want to watch cable on your puter you will need a tv tuner card. If you have one there should be a connector for it on the back of your card.

Help us Help you:

1) <b>RTFM</b>
2) Search TF using <b>more than one</b> keyword or combination of words
3) Post specific details. We need your computer specs, your OS, and any details from the error messages you get.
daappleby is offline  

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.