wats the highest people have clocked the plain 6800 to stable??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha

yea well u kno i thought it would be cool to put a giant copper cpu heatsink on one. then ram sinks which i hear they dont even work. oh well still sounds cool. well and then overclock it lol to 850 memory 380 core

oh and 6800gt cost way to much i dont think video cards are worth what they cost anyway. i think if u pay 300 for a gpu it should last like 5 years lol

You can unlock the 4 extra pipelines and get the core to 350 easily (gt speeds) So you sort of have a 6800gt with out the DDR3 memory.

To unlock the 4 extra pipelines you will need to download rivatuner from guru3d.

well i know you can unlock the regular 6800 to 16 pipes and 6 shaders but i have heard of people doing it and it artifacts with most cards . is there a certain 6800 that it works best for like xfx or eVGA. and tigerdirect says the 6800 xfx core is 352mhz 700mhz memory and on newegg there is no core listing for xfx model 6800 is that a typo or is it really 352mhz? and all the other 6800s core is only 325mhz and 700mhz memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom