Crazy monitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
Im having troubles with my monitor. KDS 17" Xtreme Flat

Periodically, the screen will zoom in/out rapidly. It is VERY annoying and is giving me a headache. I realize that there is probably not much i can do to fix this, but any ideas? Its doing this whether im running programs/apps or just letting it idle.

That sorta thing happened to me when my monitor would flicker from time to time. Make sure that your VGA/DVI cable is firmly in place, make sure the video card is in place. Set the refresh rate to 60Hz. Make sure the cables are not wrecked.

1. Check Settings (resolution, Refresh rate...)
2. Check the Cables
3. Check the card
4. Check for newer Drviers

Just out of curiousity,, and no slight on my part,,

does this happen at ANY given time,, or is it when you have a picture on the screen?

If you have a Pic open and then run the scroll wheel,,this will zoom in and zoom out on the pic??/

Just a thought..

cheers

Yes it happens at any given time, and i am not an idiot...lol

I think it has something to do with my monitors cable, or possibly the picture tube. Once again though, I am having problems with a Korean made product...something about these thigns hate me. Ive had an LG cell phone die on me, samsung tv, and now this KDS monitor. Might have to start turning (to the) japanese!

Yes it happens at any given time, and i am not an idiot...lol

I think it has something to do with my monitors cable, or possibly the picture tube. Once again though, I am having problems with a Korean made product...something about these thigns hate me. Ive had an LG cell phone die on me, samsung tv, and now this KDS monitor. Might have to start turning (to the) japanese!

Cherubimon_3.20 said:
Thats kinda what I just said :wink:

:wink:
i was just translating and adding in a second point of view

1. some people may want a second opinion
2. I find bullets eiaier to follow (personally)

;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom