AMD Athlon 64 3200+ "Core?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Ok guys, off of www.tigerdirect.com they have 2 models of the 3200+ if my guess if correct I think that one is a "Winchester" and one if a "Venice" which is the better/newer core to get. I am getting one for sure I just am not sure which core to get they are both the same price. They do not say the core though under the information. The codename isn't listed. If you want to check it out go to www.tigerdirect.com under cpus I couldn't find nothing. Anyway I just wanted some pros/cons of each or some info. Thanks a lot.

Venice run up to -100celcious, feature SSE3 instructions, overclock better and cost around 5$ more.

Get your CPU's to newegg.com

If you want to know why, go to resellerratings.com type in tigerdirect and newegg

Ok thanks guys. The outlet store is like 1/2 hour away from me thats why I'm getting from tiger.. I know a lot of staff there. And I dont like waiting for shipping. Thanks for the input though.

dude go with newegg tigerdirect is out of there minds newegg is cheap oh yea go with venice you can overclock the capicitor juice out of that baby!

I read ur other post about comp problems, and u said u have an XP CPU ATM. That is a Socket A. The curren A64s are Socket 939. The twon arent compatible. If u want an A64, u need a new mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom