Intel wins 64 bit race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of ****ing idiots. ive never like cnet. Ive been reading about AMDs 64bit line since earyl early 2003 on MaxPC mags and such. Intel only recently started thinking about 64bit cpus and AMD still pwns them. They are idiots, bloody idiots.

Hey guys, cool down, it gives us something to laugh at! :p Hopefully they'll be hit hard with this stupid mistake though... for those people that actually pay for being a member, or subscribe to their magazines (lol)...:)!

I remember hearing somewhere that Intel doesn't regard AMD 64s as real 64 bit CPUs because of architecture or something...not sure. I think they also sent IT people and salespeople to basically inform this to clients and customers. I don't know if I read it here or somewhere else. Maybe CNET bought into it? Who knows?

As for the alledged anti-trust violations...they still pale in comparison to what MS has done. Let's not forget MS settled by paying Sun I believe billions of dollars months ago. Too bad they won't admit it to the public.

OK, that is funny F_ckin sh!t!!! LOL, I just picture the people running that site. OMG, if you want to review computers, you would think they would have at least one person that had a f_ckin clue.

On a related subject, I am starting a review site. It is called "5 Star". In it, everything, gets 5 out of 5 stars, as long as the company's pay me of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom