Intel wins 64 bit race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a budget 64 bit processor, AMD has it's 2800+ and 3000+ offerings which will be the same price

yeah.....like the guy above I was starting to wonder what this AMD64 nonsense was on the processors retail box I have is....GOOOOO CNET!

str8lazy said:
who knows what the hell CNET is doing, maybe they just came out of their cave and were astonished when this was slapped in their face, they have been in there for so long that they didnt hear about the FREAKIN AMD 64-BIT PROCESSOR THAT CAME OUT LAST YEAR... RETARDS
me 2

LOL, are they trying to say that the shytty "CELERON D" (wow) is better than the X2?

...retards

WTF??? The 2800 64 is the same price as the faster 32bit celerons?? how can they say that thats not mainstreem

lol looks like the companies will have to introduce an eaven cheaper set of cpu's if intel has their way. i don't think that this is the day intel beats amd on price

Nubius said:
yeah.....like the guy above I was starting to wonder what this AMD64 nonsense was on the processors retail box I have is....GOOOOO CNET!

I was wondering if this 64 bit operating system I was using on my 64 bit AMD was BS too.

CNET's reviews have always been BS.

O, and does that sticker on my case just happen to say 64 on it?? I was beginning to wonder about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom