AMD files a suit against Intel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
smileygladhands said:
Where'd you swipe the article... attempting to remain unbiased; how do we know the validity of "sources" who expouse such inside knowledge?

dude, all the info there is true... and this statement is true too: "AMD > Intel": p

this shouldn't be the first time you heard that AMD pwns intel... common..:)

horndude said:
Well, for all the AMD fanboys here, this is good AND bad news, if other PC assemblers like Dell for example were to take on AMD products AMD wouldnt be able to keep up with demand and two things happen, they get hard to get a hold of,and the price goes up..........is that what you all want?

dude, that is not true:

More demand = Higher Profit
Higher Profit = More $$$ to build more factories and mass produce them
Mass Produce = Lower prices...

-----

LMAO!!! "In one case, AMD likened Intel to a cocaine dealer who gets customers hooked on its financial incentives."

A big corporation does not, a bully, make.

I wouldn't be surprised.. but that's exactly why many people would read the article and not question any of the "sources" because their default position is against corporations - which is my default by the way .
I believe Japan banned Intel after they failed to comply with fair trade regulations, I'd consider a government organization as a reliable source.

Either way, I'd like AMD to get some well earned success, but at the same time what makes AMD such a good company is the fact that it is rather underground and independent so to speak and IMO hasn't sold out in the same fashion as Intel.

I hope intel looses this one, they justg seem to think there sooooooo good. But ask any gamer on here and he/she will point you in AMDs direction.

basically IMO, this proves Intel to have crappy products in which they are obviously worried about....if you have something great you don't need to practice sly and downright deceitful back alley business tactics....lets see....Japan straight up called them 'cheats' for not abiding by the anti-monopoly law.....I believe this is the 2nd lawsuit they've gotten into haven't they? This one now being by AMD.....

they are ridiculously bigger, have tons more advertising and they still gotta resort to this crap...pathetic

Just sounds like a bunch of 3 y/o's whinning about not sharing
I guess to another 3 year old it'd sound as such

It's pretty pathetic considering the size of Intel and they are getting bashed by a lot of companies and hell even countries due to shady business practices...tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom