Coolest PSU ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the hottest PSU I have ever seen... If that was a chick.... need I say more.... LOL

Sucks for us dont it?! :p

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they are super poverpriced and kinda crappy. But they do look hella cool...

Something Sexy said:
heh heh yea I am pretty happy with my OCz, but that thing is damn cool.

Which one did you get? I got the modstream 520W, but I have yet to hook it up so I dont knwo hwo it is. The thing is sleak, and OCZ has a really good rep for stuff, so I imagine it is going to rule.

Him said:
Which one did you get? I got the modstream 520W, but I have yet to hook it up so I dont knwo hwo it is. The thing is sleak, and OCZ has a really good rep for stuff, so I imagine it is going to rule.

I got one of the Powerstreams because the modstream didn't have the color to match my case. I love the finish and the options of being able to change the voltage on the rails is awesome. I am prolly gonna pick up another one once this build is done.

Yeah, I needed to have a modular one. Color wasnt too big with me, as long as it wasnt a freaking out look at me and nothign else color. Mines a nice flat gray, and it is tucked away in the corner of my case, so a nice dull color will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom