DirectX is GAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

B34ST1Y

In Runtime
ok...idk whats wrong with my computer....it wont play any games...AT ALL....I'm thinking DirectX issues? How do I uninstall DirectX?

Installed GPU drivers? Chipset drivers? What graphics card + other specs of your PC?

It should be in the add or remove propertise, but there isn't anything else to use, so you are stuck with using directX.

You could try different versions.

"Coming out of the "Recycling Bin"..."

Which is why you could probably tell us what card you have and what version of DX. ;)

Hurry, before Direct X tries to R8PE OpenGL!! :rolleyes: :cool:

I never really considered a renderer as homosexual, but ok.

You could always play the games in OpenGL though. If you can't specify the renderer, then as everyone else said, post your stats so we can specify the most appropriate driver.

"OpenGL is STRAGHT!!..."

Update it. Update your drivers. There's something you're missing here. :cool:

Yes, it must be a driver problem.

I just remembered when I had huge problems doing anything really when I forgot to install the drivers.

Scrolling on webpages was very choppy, and games wouldn't even load. I couldn't even get something like Diablo II to open since it does use Direct 3D or 2D.

B34ST1Y said:
ok...idk whats wrong with my computer....it wont play any games...AT ALL....I'm thinking DirectX issues? How do I uninstall DirectX?

How did you come to the conclusion it is directX issues? You could always re-install DirectX, but I am almost positive something else is wrong.

"This Program Bends over..."

BINGO! I knew this wasn't something with the graphics card. You have some sort of Chipset or Heating problem. Not just the graphics card.

Games not starting is one thing, but SLOW SCROLLING ON WEBPAGES is another. Entireley... :confused: :cool:

Re: "This Program Bends over..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Games not starting is one thing, but SLOW SCROLLING ON WEBPAGES is another. Entireley... :confused: :cool:

I would honestly like you to prove it.

When I didn't have any drivers installed on my GPU, scrolling on webpages was very choppy @ 1280x1024, and I couldn't play any games, similar to his problem.

Originally posted by ATIRAGEPRO
You have some sort of Chipset or Heating problem.

And it certainly isn't a heating problem. If it reached threshold, the GPU would shut down, not refuse to play games. It also certainly isn't a chipset problem either. Without a working GPU, you wouldn't even see anything on your monitor.

So please, before you say that my possibilities are wrong, you ought to justify yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom