whats a good trojan scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
I currently just am using AVG free anti virus and am looking for a good trojan scanner & remover that is free to use & update.

What do you recommend?

well i will probly get knocked for saying this but for the past few months i have been using Avast! antivirus ( avast home ) and it has never failed in picking up viruses and can scan in dos mode if it needs too.. i think this is the best antivirus scanner made so far and there is a free version on their site.. i hav had multiple trojan viruses in past years and the virus scanners i were running (pc-cillin, norton, mcafee tried all at dif times) and they would fail at removing sum viruses or end up stuffin the system whereas when i have had trojans now, avast seems to do a better job than the 'others' .. but its just my opinion

Most Recommended Trojan Remover program

I have been using The Shield Antivirus 2005 and features are good. Their Hauri® technology is really impressive. The most important thing is ease of use. The accurate detection and repairing in real time makes this software one of the best. In recent years some Trojans are found which make themselves memory-resident, to deactivate them is very difficult task. Many times Trojan Remover will ask you to start your computer in safe mode. When a Trojan is found that is memory-resident, on request Trojan Remover will reboot your system and completely disable the Trojan before Windows restarts. It also protects the system files, by making them read-only.

Each time a Scan is performed, Trojan Remover writes to a detailed logfile. It contains information on which programs are loaded at boot-time, and what solutions Trojan Remover used. You can take a print out of this logfile for future reference.

This program has the ability to auto scan the Trojans every time you start your computer. With the help of Trojan Remover you can scan individual files and directories from within Windows Explorer.

The Shield Antivirus comes with an integral update system, which helps you for quick and easy Database updates.

There are many Trojan Remover programs available online but I will recommend you to try The Shield Antivirus program for removing the Trojans and viruses.
Get more details here;

http://www.cheapest-computer-hardware-software.com/The-Shield-2004-Professional.html

VengaBoyz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom